Cell Therapy Development
Get your product to patients. Now.
Cell Therapy Development and Manufacturing is based on state-of-the-art technology and requires specific, hard-to-find expertise.
While it’s necessary to mitigate long-term risk, you also want to ensure a rapid path to market and sufficient flexibility if your plans change. That’s where we can help. If you need to produce a Cell Therapy, Necstgen offers a wide range of services and expert professionals.
How we accelerate your path to market?
By delivering a complete solution from start to end and providing unmatched access to scientific expertise, we can enable your success.
- Translational activities to create GMP compliant manufacturing
- Process design and optimisation
- Scale-up to clinically relevant volumes
- Automation and closed processes
- Pre-clinical or toxicology study material
- Phase I, Phase II clinical trial material
Talk to NecstGen today about your needs for:
- Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSC)
- Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cells (CAR-T), Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes (TIL) T-Cell Receptor Modified T-Cells (TCR-T)
- Natural Killer (NK) Cells/CAR-NK Cells
- Dendritic Cells (DC)
- Mesenchymal Stromal Cells (MSC)